- This event has passed.
TSDS Friday Night Dance
January 12 @ 7:30 pm
The Toronto Swing Dance Society hosts friendly social dances that are welcoming to everyone. No experience or partner required.
All welcome! Our low price includes a complementary lesson before most dances.
- Jan 12: Little Peter and the Elegants play for us [no lesson / Music starts at 8]
- $5 for members
- $10 for non-members
- 7:30 Doors open
- 7:45 Beginner Lesson (3/4 hour)
- 8:30 Intermediate Lesson (1/2 hour)
- 9:00 D.J. dance until midnight. The first few songs will be music appropriate to the lesson.
Lithuanian House, Lower level, 1573 Bloor Street West
- Our dances are open to everyone.
- Beginners are always welcome at our events.
- Lesson before the dance is a 1 hour 15 minutes and progresses from beginner to intermediate skill level.
- You don’t need to bring a partner. Most people who come to our dances don’t come with a “designated partner”.
- Cash bar service available at all Friday night dances.
- Some nibbles provided.